When we talk about printers, the first brand which comes in our mind is HP. When the HP printers entered the market, they were always at a peak in printing technology. Due to its reliability and efficiency, everyone is fond of HP printers.
HP is a well-known brand that offers highly-advanced printers at an affordable price. Whether you want a printer for your office or home, HP has everything for you.
HP LaserJet 1020 Plus is one of the most famous printers of the HP brand. Its LaserJet technology is quite unbelievable. Today, in this article, we’ll be talking about the driver installation process of this printer.
Installing drivers from CD is easier compared to downloading and then deploying the files. However, if you don’t have a CD, you can still install the drivers.
Which Are The Best Sources To Download The Drivers Of HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Printer?
The best source to download the drivers is to install them from the official HP website. In case you want to save the drivers, transfer all the files to the CD. However, certified technicians can also help you to get the latest drivers.
They can help you to install the drivers without any hassle. Installing drivers is not a challenging task. But, if you need any professional help, then directly connect with the technicians.
How To Install Drivers Of HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Printer Without CD?
- Firstly, you have to download all the latest drivers from the official website of HP. Don’t forget to check the model number of the printer and your computer’s bit size. The drivers will be downloaded in the form of a setup file.
- Once the setup file is download on your computer; you have to run it. Running the setup file will also start the installation wizard on your computer. After a couple of minutes, you’ll see a list of instructions on your computer screen.
- Now, you have to connect your printer with the computer. You only have to follow this step if it comes under the instructions list. However, if this step is mentioned, just connect both the devices with a USB cable.
- Keep following the process in the installation wizard. After a couple of minutes, you have to input values to complete the installation process.
- Finally, check your printer, whether it’s working or not. If not, then follow all the above steps again.
How To Install Drivers Of HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Drivers With CD?
- Installing drivers with CD is always an easy task. Just enter your CD in the computer and let it run.
- The same installation wizard will appear on your screen with a list of instructions. This time, a couple of extra instructions will be mentioned on the list. Follow them attentively.
- If you are asked to connect your computer with a printer, connect them with a USB cable.
- Finally, enter a couple of values and finish the installation process. Check the functioning of the printer. If something is wrong, then follow the above process again.